Technical Specs Comparison
|Vera Model||Vera 2||Vera Lite||Vera 3|
|CPU||240 MHz MIPS||500 MHz MIPS||500 MHz MIPS|
|Flash NAND||16 MB||32 MB||32 MB|
|RAM||32 MB DDR2||64 MB DDR2||128 MB DDR2|
|USB Ports||2 USB 2.0||1 USB 2.0||2 USB 2.0|
|Z-Wave||Built-in with internal antenna||Built-in with internal antenna||Built-in with internal antenna|
|Wi-Fi||IEEE 802.11b/g||-||IEEE 802.11b/g/n|
|UI Version||UI4 upgradeable to UI5||UI5||UI5|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||165mm x 101mm x 38mm||116mm x 95mm x 44mm||177mm x 130mm x 34mm|
|Battery Pack||External, Rechargeable||4 AA batteries (included)||External, Rechargeable|
- What is the difference between Vera2 and Vera3?
- How to Factory Reset Vera?
- How to upgrade from Vera 2 to Vera 3/Lite?
- How to include a door lock?
- How many z-wave devices can be added?
You can comment this FAQ